Website and Application users
We may collect/record personal information when
- You request that We contact You regarding support for one of Our products.
- You send an email requesting support for one of Our products
- You are designated as a contact for one of Our products by another one of Our contacts
Information that identifies You, for example:
- First and last name
Professional or employment contact information, for example:
- Business name
- Business address
- Business phone number
- Business job title or description
- Business email
We do not sell Your personal information.
We do not share Your information with third parties without Your expressed consent.
Payments for Products and Services
For software purchase We accept electronic payments via ACH or wire transfer, as well as paper checks from Your business.
For training Services We also allow the following credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®
We ask for the following credit card information over the phone to enter into Our secure payment gateway
- Contact name and company name
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Quote number (if applicable)
- Credit card number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Expiration date
- Security code
When using a credit card for payment, payment is handled using a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant virtual terminal.
We do not collect payment information on Our website.
We do not record or store credit card information in writing or digital format.